PGG Wrightson Limited (PGW) is a leading provider and trusted partner to the agricultural and horticultural sectors across New Zealand, working alongside growers, farmers and processors to deliver expert knowledge and market leading products, services and solutions focused on optimising land productivity and profitability. PGW has a current turnover of circa. $800M per annum and employs around 1600 staff across New Zealand. For more information please visit www.pggwrightson.co.nz
Christchurch based and reporting to the GM Corporate Affairs, you will assume management responsibility for the marketing function, which is accountable for the delivery of creative and innovative marketing strategies to optimise PGW’s position as a preferred Agribusiness provider, including digital, brand, rewards, communications and advertising to ensure operational consistency and desired outcomes for PGW Group. Key Leadership responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with internal customers and other senior leaders to reinvigorate marketing strategy and priorities, share critical insights, influence effective change and leverage the PGW brand story
- Provide oversight, clear vision and strong inspirational leadership to the marketing team
- Contribute to the commercial growth of PGW Group through the development of creative and innovative marketing strategies while ensuring astute financial management
- Work with strategic partners to develop and grow innovative new business opportunities
Skills and Experience
To be succeed in this opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics within a large-scale commercial environment, along with exceptional leadership capabilities
- Rural affinity, but more importantly you will understand the intricacies of providing superior internal customer experience while achieving strategic and tactical goals
- Have the capacity to create a dynamic and innovative marketing culture and campaigns across PGW Group, manage complex pieces of work while building strong networks and delivering sustained growth
- Experience within a multichannel marketing environment including E Commerce
This is a unique Group wide marketing leadership opportunity within an iconic New Zealand brand which is committed to being a leader in its field.
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter by clicking on the appropriate ‘Apply’ button. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brannigans’ Consultants Nick Carter on 03 345 8764 or Sally Wynn-Williams on 03 345 8759.