- Large and Complex Organisation
- Lead HR Strategy & Cultural Change
- Significant Senior Role in Christchurch
Alliance Group Limited is one of New Zealand’s largest organisations, with over 5000 employees across NZ, London and Singapore and with an annual turnover of $1.8b. They are proudly 100% farmer owned, and a global leader in procuring, processing and exporting some of the world’s finest premium red meat products all over the world. As New Zealand’s only 100% farmer owned red meat co-operative, their farmer shareholders are at the heart of everything they do. This role will provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to support and deliver on that vision.
Reporting to the General Manager People & Safety and leading a large HR team, this highly autonomous and commercially focused senior management role has responsibility for leading the people strategy. This significant transformational leadership role will focus on enhancing the organisational culture in line with the newly developed values; continued development of the HR team and consolidation of the Business Partner model; workforce planning and building capability across this large and diverse workforce. Opportunities are rare for an HR role of this calibre in Christchurch with plenty of challenging projects including the implementation of Human Capital/ERP modules; ongoing strategy development; rem benchmarking; analysis of engagement survey results; and embedding the new performance framework, to name a few!
Skills and experience you will need to do this job well are:
- Strongly commercially driven with a focused and professional style
- A seasoned HR generalist at senior level, experienced with leading an HR team across all operational HR aspects
- Proven success leading and influencing cultural change across large and complex organisations, preferably in the commercial sector
- A strong organisational development, workforce planning and talent management background
- Solid experience with a unionised workforce
- A resilient, pragmatic and grounded approach with strong relationship management skills and able to work with a broad range of stakeholders.
This key leadership role represents an exciting opportunity to help facilitate the strategic change and growth required for one of New Zealand's largest companies.
To apply in strict confidence now, click ‘Apply for this job’ or email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting 888001ke. Applications close on 3 November 2019. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
To view a position description, please visit the Job Search page atwww.sheffield.co.nz.
For more information please phone Louise Green on +64 3 353 4367.