We are seeking an experienced Group Financial Controller who will be on the forefront of leading and developing integrated financial reporting and developing a culture of financial transparency, accountability, and excellence across Silver Fern Farms. This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer whilst also having direct Board and CEO engagement.
Silver Fern Farms is an iconic and admired New Zealand business that caters to a global market, exporting approximately 98% of its produce to Asia, the United Kingdom, America, and the Middle East. The organisation is a partnership between Silver Fern Farms Co-operative and Shanghai Maling. It has the goal to become the world’s most successful and sustainable grass-fed red meat company and is a true New Zealand success story.
As the incoming Group Financial Controller, you will have:
- Commercial curiosity, possessing the confidence to positively drive forward initiatives of priority for business success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and build on working relationships effectively.
- A demonstrated track record of leading, motivating and developing individual team members.
- An attention to detail and track record of producing, reviewing and presenting financial and Board reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in leading process transformations.
- In possession of current CA qualification.
- Ideally a Big Four background.
Silver Fern Farms offers an exciting and challenging opportunity – the organisation has 14 operating plants throughout New Zealand, a revenue in excess of $2.4 bil NZD, and a fast paced and complex ecosystem that will offer an invigorating career journey.
To express an interest in this opportunity please e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com