- Top performing and market leading New Zealand organisation
- Senior Leadership role
- Great culture
If you are a seasoned registered Architect, who wants to lead a large and high-performing team this is for you!
An established and reputable company in the retirement living and aged care sector needs a registered Architect with proven experience in large scale design work on commercial projects to join their team in Christchurch, New Zealand. The company has built an unprecedented reputation building exceptional Villages, providing the very best in retirement living. They employ the cream of the crop talent and provide their people with continuous development opportunities to reach their full potential.
This is a unique opportunity for you to get into a successful organisation and provide leadership to their concept design team.
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, you will lead a team of internal and external Architects, Designers, and Technicians responsible for full concept design of their villages. With your creative flair, you will “put pen to paper” and tweak existing designs when necessary. As an accomplished Architect, you will coach, guide, and mentor your team and take responsibility for their professional development. You must be a forward-thinking leader and take the business to the next level.
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Team player – you value contributing to the success of those around you more than your personal achievements
- Registered Architect, likely at Senior, Associate or Partner level with people management experience
- Proven experience in large scale design work on commercial projects – healthcare is a bonus, but not essential
- Passionate about liveable, functional and innovative architecture you design with flair but also pragmatic when necessary
- Flexible and adaptable, able to adjust your style to work effectively with different people
An excellent remuneration package is on offer and you will have access to an employee share scheme. A fantastic opportunity to take your career into new heights!
For more information, please call Geoff Yunus on 021 562 901. Alternatively, forward your CV by clicking “Apply for this Job”, quoting R4764 on all correspondence.