- Newly Created Role
- Growth Company
- Rangiora, Christchurch Location
Badges & Medals is an innovative, family owned and operated company supplying quality trophies, badges, medals, plaques and signage to leading organisations, clubs and businesses throughout Australasia. Badges & Medals pride themselves on their ability to offer superior customer service and creative solutions ensuring their clients can recognise success. For further information go to www.badgesandmedals.co.nz
Reporting to the General Manager your key responsibilities, will include:
- Organising and managing all artwork requirements through the design of customised solutions for clients
- Producing and designing product catalogues and brochures
- Developing, editing and maintaining user friendly webpages reflecting the company
- Increasing visitor numbers to the website through search engine optimisation
- Creating customised marketing materials
- Designing email campaigns and utilising social media platforms
- Developing and constantly improving systems to be more effective and efficient
Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, you will be creative with an eye for detail and have previous experience in a graphic design/web developer role or similar. You will be highly proficient using design software Corel Draw and/or the Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop or Illustrator. You will be experienced in the development and maintenance of webpages and have outstanding organisation and communication skills.
The opportunity to work some hours from home could be negotiated for the successful applicant.
If you feel you possess the above qualities, are a team player and are drawn by the opportunity to further develop your career in a growing business, apply now by submitting your cover letter and CV by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Amanda Hance on 03 345 8754 or Shayne Hooper on 03 345 8758.
Applications for this role close 5pm Tuesday 17 September 2019