NZ & Australia's #1 fast-fashion brands wants a bold Graphic Designer to push the creative boundaries!
We have an amazing opportunity for one very talented Retail Graphic Designer work with one of Australasia's leading female fast-fashion brands. Drawing inspiration from all over the world, this talented and dedicated in-house studio team are passionate about delivering the latest trends and leading the ever-changing fashion market.
You will be an established Graphic Designer that has an excellent understanding of design principles. You live and breathe fashion with a deep interest in working with other people who are equally interested in fashion. You are also an excellent communicator with killer people’s skills, your own personal style.
Love fashion? Experienced Retail Graphic Designer? Ready to take the next BIG step in your design career? APPLY TODAY!
- Minimum 3+ years of Graphic Design experience
- Experience in retail fashion industry a massive bonus
- Mentoring/guiding a younger team a bonus (no essential)
- Champion design best practice for the brand
- Drive Innovation - creatively push industry boundaries to new heights
- Authentic leader – clear, inspirational & empowering
- Understand the local & global competitive landscape, trends & markets
- Ideation and concept development for seasonal change-outs
- High-level understanding of print production requirements
- Packaging design (bags, gift cards, swingers, neck tags)
- Develop in-store POS concepts and ensure they’re on brand and within budget
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Digital Design (EDM, Banners, landing pages, social & video content)
- Professional stakeholder management (print suppliers, specialist freelancers etc)
- Basic image retouching
- Strong on design systems and processes
- Able to share and articulate information, ideas and expectations clearly
- Tertiary (Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent)
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Self-assured and confident in themselves and their ability
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Takes full responsibility for their role, contribution, decisions and the customer experience
- Loves creativity & fashion
- Sociable - great relationship management skills
- Eager to learn & grow - handles constructive feedback well
- Sociable & fun in-house studio
- Staff discount & perks
- Phone package
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.