If you're an accomplished junior Designer wanting the opportunity to step up or the chance to work on globally recognised brands from NZ... look no further!
My client, a globally recognised, brand and packaging Auckland design agency are looking for a new superstar Intermediate Designer to join their successful and growing design team! They are looking for an intermediate with experience who has proven abilities and skills in the FMCG space or direct packaging design, as well as conceptualising and implementing creative ideas and directions that align and interpret a client’s brief, brand communication and some design strategy.
The successful candidate will assist in the development of design concepts while demonstrating a high level of proficiency in all aspects of branding, development, ideation, typography, layout, packaging, and technical understanding of printing methods.
The perfect applicant will work in a design team of eight with a large roster of local and international clients - great opportunity with mentoring in an agency that is busy and growing.
- Min 5 years experience
- FMCG or direct packaging experience is a MUST
- Strong in conceptual design & ideation
- Branding & development
- Confident meeting and liaising with clients
- Strong design ethic & able to art direct concepts for all aspects of communications
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Manage and collaborate the relationship with external suppliers
- Strong communicator
- Tertiary Qualification (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Fun, growing, creative and dynamic workplace
- The chance to work with top global companies
- Creative Director mentoring
- Central Auckland City location
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.