Do you have hybrid Graphic and Digital skills? Looking to work near our great capital city? Our agency client is looking for a high-end Intermediate designer to join their Wellington team.
The successful candidate will work across a range of top New Zealand clients, alongside a great creative team. You'll be confident to present your work to the rest of the team, and clients when necessary. While being encouraged to make decisions and own your project. You'll understand the client's needs and always produce results to the highest standards.
This role will suit someone who enjoys working in a close knit team who has bold goals for 2018 and beyond!
- Min 6 + years agency experience.
- Design / Digital / Agency background preferred.
- Create quality conceptual design for both print and digital.
- Branding and identity development.
- Brand and creative strategy.
- Strong in print, layout, publication, websites, mobile, responsive design.
- Visual / Digital / UI Design.
- Make decisions, take directions and present to clients when required.
- Experience in retail design.
- Art working when required.
Required Worth Ethic:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confidence in their own work.
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task.
- Proactive, keen to learn and develop.
- Tertiary (preferred).
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Team player.
- Calm, yet focus driven.
- Strong and confident comunicator.
- Initiative is key.
$80 - 85k + KiwiSaver
- Fun team culture.
- Career development.
Mid January or Early February 2018
Let Lorna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.