Are you looking leave the junior title behind? Are you looking for step up? Do you want a pay increase with more responsibility?
Our agency client, a busy and reputable Wellington-based Design house, are on the hunt for a new intermediate designer! A very strong junior ready to take the next step up, or an intermediate looking for a stronger influence on their design work. They will be passionate about all things design and fresh conceptual thinker, with recognised experience in branding, identity, digital media, publications and reports and marketing communications.
They will be able to communicate clearly and collaborate in a strong team environment.
This is an opportunity to work on some of New Zealand’s top corporate clients and numerous boutique and clients, where you will be able to clearly make your mark or kick your design career up a notch!
- Minimum 2 years
- Agency experience (digital or design or both)
- Quality conceptual design for print and digital - strong visual aesthetic
- Branding & Identity development
- Print, layout & publication design
- Visual / Digital / UI Design
- Organised in setting up files, clear and detailed thinking
- Strong in Adobe suit
- Strong ability to communicate with clarity to internal and external teams
- Practical ideas and solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a ‘one-team’ environment
- After effects and premier pro and bonus
- Attention to detail, organisational skills and good time management
- Tertiary education (preferred)
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Personable, friendly and calm
- Confident problem solver
- Team player
- Design excellence
- Award winning agency
- Mentoring rom seniors
- Central Wellington (near transport)
- Creative environment
- Variety of clients
- Organised studio
Let Leighton and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.