Looking to step up in your career and into a big, reputable design agency? Looking for a pay rise for your talents? Want more variety, and the opportunity to work across large corporate clients here and abroad?
Our client, a top 10 Auckland branding & digital agency, is looking for a talented high end intermediate designer who can consistently produce stand-out designs for a group of large international corporate clients.
The successful candidate will have a first class portfolio, need to be able to create new design concepts as well as maintain the visual standards and brand continuity of existing projects. The designer will be required to own projects and make decisions when required. Creativity, energy, initiative, drive, and ambition will be the main focus for the person joining the team. They will lead the creative design process through demonstrating strategic and exceptional design capability.
This person will ideally be a strong conceptual thinker, be a wiz on the design tools and collaborate in a strong team environment.
This is an opportunity where you will be able to clearly make your mark or kick your design career up a notch - top intermediate level salary!!!
- Min 5 + years experience
- Design or Advertising Agency (background preferred)
- Corporate Branding & Digital
- Brilliant and fresh design
- Brand identity & development
- Strong ideation skills
- Strong hands on-the-tools designer with Creative Suite
- Great communication skills are essential
- Digital Design / UI
- Some UX knowledge a bonus
- Tertiary preferred
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Strong work ethic
- Fast and efficient
- Friendly design studio with a focused but relaxed culture
- Central location (near public transport)
- Modern offices, studio & creative environment
- Fair working hours, great coffee
- World-class Christmas excursions
- Very very competitive salary
Let Leighton and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.