- Dynamic, innovative, trail-blazing team
- Develop new business, international focus
- Full range of marketing and sales activity
Formed in 2001, The New Zealand Merino Company (NZM) is an integrated sales, marketing and innovation company that continues to transform both the wool industry and primary sector. NZM are trailblazers on a mission to build a talent pool of smart go-getters who thrive on bringing great ideas to life in a dynamic, high energy team to create value for our grower suppliers (farmers) and brand partners alike.
NZM are an award-winning New Zealand success story with a strong value proposition. Through innovation and their brand stories they have transformed New Zealand Merino into premium branded fibre and meat sought after by discerning customers globally.
This is a significant role leading the marketing function, as well as building and enhancing deep relationships with brands and value chains globally leading to increased sales volumes.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Develop, maintain and grow key relationships globally with existing and potential brand partners.
- Identify and pursue new business development opportunities.
- Gather insights from stakeholders to deliver on their needs.
- Sell in the NZM value proposition resulting in increased sales and revenue.
- Develop and successfully deliver a marketing strategy targeting a range of audiences through a multichannel approach.
- Design impactful campaign strategies and tactics, and deliver against these. Use data to report on effectiveness.
- Successfully lead and drive short and long term marketing projects, working at both a strategic and operational level meeting agreed objectives.
- Plan, develop and execute communications across a range of channels, both traditional and digital, telling a story and bringing stakeholders along the journey.
This role will suit you if:
- you thrive on a challenge and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- you are an exceptional relationship builder with a proven ability to turn conversations into sales.
- you have significant experience at an executive level in B2B business development and marketing, ideally including social media and digital marketing.
- you have a proven ability to form exceptional relationships with a range of stakeholders, ideally at a global level.
- you are a highly effective people leader, able to coach, inspire and manage a dynamic high performing team.
- you can manage complex projects while maintaining strict attention to detail and enjoy working at both a strategic and operational level.
- you can demonstrate a high level of curiosity, initiative and outstanding organisational skills.
For a candidate information pack email email@example.com. For more information call Jo Bell on 021 173 3523 or Amy Tea on 027 435 3000.
To apply send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Sunday 27 September.