We need a GM level Marketer, someone very special to drive and grow audience engagement across a suite of digital products for NZ’s most iconic media GIANT!
Our client sits at the forefront of media in NZ, delivering world-class digital and traditional media products to NZ audiences nationwide. The primary focus of this exciting role will be to drive the growth and engagement of the digital audiences with the aim of increasing brand presence, market share and corresponding sales.
The successful candidate will be involved in developing an integrated, cross channel marketing strategy and ensuring the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with other internal business leaders. You will leverage the competitive advantage of the products, and extensive media offering and customer lifecycle data to market to and convert customers.
You will be a strategic marketer with a collaborative leadership style. You will have commercial experience in the world of digital & product marketing. Your point of pride is your confidence is unleashing the power of data-driven marketing to keep audiences excited and engaged in the product throughout the customer lifecycle. You will use brave and innovative methods to increase customer interactions to drive a best-in-class customer experience.
Have you conquered all there is in your current role? Are you a top-level marketer looking for your next BIG challenge? If so APPLY TODAY!
- 10+ years in a digital marketing or customer engagement environment
- Set the strategy for audience engagement by building models, establishing targets, developing and executing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Drive marketing activity such as optimising marketing campaigns, developing and executing multichannel test strategies and evaluating sponsorships
- Take ownership and research on market & global trends, customer lifecycle, competitor analysis including an understanding of competitor offering
- Lead the marketing team and work collaboratively with internal teams to drive ultimate results, including Management, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Finance
- Ability to formulate an effective integrated marketing strategy
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Understanding of data-led marketing
- Exceptional stakeholder Management (internal and external)
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing (email, SMS, social and messaging)
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Ability to effectively utilise customer lifecycle data to drive financial results
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field (Marketing, Communications or similar)
Personality & Fit:
- Personable & graceful
- Enjoys winning
- Success driven
- Thrives for excellence in all endeavours
- Highly motivated and results focused
- Collaborative leadership style
Let Will Gregory and The Pond Agents help you realise your global market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a private conversation about your career and how this role may help take it to the next level, for more information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022 6387279.