More than a job, a chance to shine
We’re a network of talented people who care about each other and believe deeply in what we do. We’re achievers, passionate, adventurous and authentic. We work in an environment where you can be yourself and make a difference. We imagine the future and create it.
Are you that special someone we need to be the glue & nails in our Supply Chain team. Do you like to make things work and make it easier for the team of planners? Then this could be quite the role for you. You may have just graduated and are passionate about supply chain or you could be looking for the second step in your career. This opportunity has arisen due on an internal promotion.
Based in our Global Head Office, Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand, the role will be the support to Global Supply Planners with the execution of monthly planning and seasonal buy management processes to ensure product is available to meet market deadlines whilst maintaining strong supply relationships. Under the guidance of the Global Supply Planners, you will also have full supply planning responsibilities across a select group of vendors. Sounding good?
Things you’ve nailed:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce with a major in Supply Chain
- High achieving Recent Graduate or Work Experience (1+ years) in a similar role, preferably in the apparel industry and with some exposure to working with partners in Asia
- Working towards or have achieved APICs/NZPICs certification (desirable)
- The complete ins and outs of MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Prior ERP experience (ideally Microsoft AX or similar)
Things that are second nature to you:
- Great time-management and prioritising skills
- Strong relationship building and management skills with a natural ability to engage, persuade and motivate others
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- High level of commercial acumen, insight and vision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding customer service standards
- Solutions-oriented and proactive problem solver
- Ability to adapt well to changing business requirements
Who you are:
- Active and adventurous
- A passionate high achiever – works hard and plays hard
- Curious, with a global outlook and strong desire to continually learn & evolve
- A Brand Ambassador who is drawn in by our story and inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of our brand and our commitment to sustainability
- A highly collaborative team player
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with nature and each other.
We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty.
We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 5,000 stores across 50 countries. We are headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand with regional offices in Vancouver, BC in Canada, Portland, OR in the United States and Munich in Germany.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.
The recruitment of this position is being managed by Philippa Irvine, Talent Scout. For any queries, contact Philly directly on +64 21 564 691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org