About the roleThis is a newly created role in our ever expanding Supply Chain team. In this role you will be responsible for managing our global deployment requirements to our international distribution centres, ensuring our local offices have the inventory they need to meet our customer's requirements.
Acting as the conduit between planning, logistics and customer services, you will maximise the use of our current distribution network and ensure deployment to each office comes from the right hub, while considering cost, lead time and customer service.
Experience requiredAs our ideal candidate, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience managing global deployment activities and processes.
- Ability to get the most out of a distribution network to ensure shipments are planned and delivered to our global warehouse network.
- Tertiary qualification in supply chain or similar.
- Supply chain APO ERP experience and a deep understanding of DRP and how best to use APO to support this.
- Experience with SAP APO master data settings and parameters.
Accept the challenge and apply now!