This role is responsible for shaping, leading and delivering the global Finance strategy for a beautiful Australian specialty retail brand with a growing international presence. With more than 90 stores in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States & Singapore, this leading retailer of premium products is experiencing strong and steady growth and aims to continue this at 20% each year. The growth strategy is founded on global expansion of the premium retail stores, accelerated development of e-commerce, as well as selective premium out of home.
Operating within a matrix structure and reporting into the CEO (Asia) and the Global Retail Operations Finance Director (Europe), the successful candidate will be an exceptional Leader with strong International Retail experience comfortable working across multiple time zones and with a high-performing virtual leadership team.
As a key member of the Global Leadership Team, you will be responsible for the financial steering, tracking and delivery of the business on an annual basis and with foresight for the future. You will need to bring expertise and gravitas to the leadership team, able to take tough calls that ensure the financial delivery of the business plan.
Partnering closely with the CEO, you will need to be both independent and autonomous whilst also being a team player. Critical responsibilities include:
Controlling & Accounting
- Performance Management
- Retail and Channel Expansion/Properties Management
- New Market Entry
- Profit Improvement Programs including Cost Out Ownership
- Project Management
- Leading Talent & Teams
- Workplace Health & Safety
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to:
- Build a global brand with purpose
- Build a global brand business profitably
- Build a global organisation & team
The successful candidate, will need to demonstrate the following:
Professional finance qualification equivalent to CA, CIMA, ACCA
- MBA or Masters desirable
- Several years' experience in financial operational roles, financial accounting, risk management, treasury etc.
- Significant experience operating within the retail industry sector is essential
- Experience operating across multiple time zones
- Experience operating with an international ELT and/or virtual ELT is essential
- Ability to operate within a highly creative, agile environment will be imperative
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for this role inclusive of Salary, Super & Bonus.
Galvin-Rowley Executive has been engaged exclusively to manage this Search.
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting Jennifer Galvin-Rowley email@example.com
+ 61 410477235
Reference Number: 2455389
Contact Details: Jennifer Galvin-Rowley 0410 477 235