Join one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture, environmental and planning companies. With a diversified business in property and buildings, GHD has achieved unprecedented levels of performance in this sector. Passionate about improving the built environments of global communities, we have a reputation for providing seamless solutions incorporate planning, architecture and engineering services to help clients maximise returns on capital investments, improve sustainability and meet legislative requirements.
Join a highly-motivated network of more than 8500 people who collaborate seamlessly across the world to enhance the quality of communities in which people live and work.
What we offer:
We offer a professional and friendly culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. Our culture is diverse and highly collaborative. We can give you the opportunity to work on interesting projects with industry leaders. In addition to a competitive salary, GHD also provides attractive career and lifestyle options including professional development through the GHD Business School, flexible leave, family-friendly practices and an active social club.
We are currently looking for experienced geotechnical engineers to work on civil infrastructure projects across New Zealand. Ideally, candidates would have experience in one or more of the following:
- Working in a consulting environment
- Retaining and slope stability design
- Multi-story building foundation design
- Deep pile design
- Seismic and liquefaction
- Deep excavation and tunnelling experience
- Grouting, jet-grouting, micro piling
- Numerical modelling capability
- Working knowledge of public and private sector
- Project management
- Report writing
- Preparation of proposals and bids for projects
The roles we are looking to fill would suit candidates with between 6 – 20+ years of relevant work experience.
Our Geotech teams operate out of our Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch offices.
Key skills required:
- Communication skills
- Commercial awareness and cost control
- Strong client focus (both internally and externally)
- Site safety and quality experience
- Design management
- Risk Awareness
- Degree qualified
- Professional Accreditation an advantage
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your covering letter and resume to Renee Brennan – NZRecruitment@ghd.com.