· Trusted Insurance Brokerage
· Leadership, Growth & Innovation
Established in 1981, Abbott NZ specialises in all aspects of commercial risk management and insurance services, from placement to claims advocacy. Fully independent, Abbotts offer an end-to-end service including a premium funding facility and an in-house claims management service. With eight offices across New Zealand, Abbott NZ is a member of the Steadfast Group, Australasia’s largest broker network.
Based in the Christchurch Head Office, the GM Operations will focus on the operational leadership of the Finance, Claims, Business Systems, Projects and Premium Funding teams. Working closely with the General Manager, the GM Operations will play a pivotal role in shaping and leading a high-performing team-focused culture, process and system integration, and the delivery of an exceptional client experience. This is a crucial operational leadership role that offers autonomy and innovation in decision making.
Key attributes sought in applicants include:
· Insurance industry experience, preferably Fire & General.
· Proven expertise in building people capability and a customer-focused culture.
· A collaborative leadership style and strong team focus.
· Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and relationship skills.
· High intellect, innovative thinking ability and an action orientation.
· An understanding of business systems and processes.
Further information on Abbotts NZ can be viewed at www.abbott.co.nz
This is an opportunity to play a key role within a growth focused organisation that believes in being big enough to count but small enough to care.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this role close on Friday 6 July 2018.
All applications will be acknowledged by email.