· Operational/Financial Contract Delivery
· Large Renewable and HV Energy Projects
· Wellington Based Leadership Opportunity
“The face of energy will be very different tomorrow than what it is today!”
Infratec Ltd, a subsidiary of South Canterbury based Alpine Energy, was established to support the sustainable development of renewable generation and distribution systems in New Zealand, the Pacific and ASEAN regions with a particular focus on reducing diesel usage and developing local capability. Using powerful technologies combined with powerful thinking Infratec provide smart, innovative solutions that deliver better energy outcomes for their clients.
Significant, long term business opportunities together with ongoing growth plans provide the opportunity for a strongly performing General Manager Delivery and Operations to join the Infratec Team. This role, which reports to and works closely with the Chief Executive, has responsibility for the effective leadership and delivery of the projects that collectively form Infratec’s Operations. Specific responsibilities include meeting health & safety, contractual, operational, financial, customer service, and other compliance targets. The management of key relationships with a wide range of stakeholders is a critical requirement.
Applicants will display the following attributes:
· Excellent leadership, relationship management and communication skills
· Proven ability to deliver large, complex capital projects in a contracting environment
· A current understanding of renewable energy development
· Demonstrated history of managing and leading multi discipline teams in geographically dispersed and demanding locations
· Evidence of superior commercial acumen and contract/project financial management
Above all else you will have a passion for contract project management and the desire to deliver large complex projects successfully.
This is a senior level, Wellington based operations management opportunity. A remuneration package reflecting the importance of this role will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
For further information about Infratec, please visit www.infratec.co.nz
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Alan Head or Jane Cotter at EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Friday 22 June 2018. All applications will be acknowledged by email.