- Christchurch Based
- Investment Advisory Background (AFA)
- Career progression with Executive Team positioning
Our client is a national advisory business with a large footprint across New Zealand and is now wishing to attract a General Manager to their executive team to provide leadership to the Group for the delivery of client advice.
Act as a Key Adviser to the Managing Director whilst providing leadership to the wider business in the provision of client advice in the service areas of Risk, Lending, Investment, and Financial Planning. You will ensure revenue targets are met and that the Advisers meet the strategic objectives of the Group. You will also lead a team of 7 direct reports with a wider non-direct advisory force.
- NZFCS Level 5 with Investment strand (AFA), preferred
- Understanding of the advice and sales process in mortgage lending, insurance, investment, and financial planning
- Demonstrated people management experience in an advice and sales environment
- Ability to make timely decisions in difficult, high complex situations
- Actively demonstrate professionalism through the organisation and the industry
- Ability to embrace the Group Strategy and champion setting direction, defining standards and values and embed continuous improvement throughout the organisation
- Strong understanding of advice, sales, relationship management, and business development
This role will be based in Christchurch with national travel requirements throughout the branch network. Your demonstrated experience within investment advisory with a holistic approach to advice for life will be highly desirable.