· Financial/Professional Services
· Culture & Capability Building
Cambridge Partners was formed in 2017 following the merger of two of New Zealand’s highly respected independent financial services firms, Bradley Nuttall and iQ2 Private Wealth. Based in Christchurch, Cambridge Partners is a leading independent financial planning and advisory service providing comprehensive wealth management solutions to clients. With a focus on enduring client relationships and genuine independence of quality financial advice, Cambridge Partners assist their clients to prosper and plan for their future.
The General Manager will support the Board in the execution of the business’s ongoing growth strategy. Reporting to the Board, the General Manager will be responsible for shaping and leading a high-performance culture, talent development, successful business relationship management, process and system development, financial and compliance management, and the delivery of an exceptional client experience. An appreciation of the financial services industry and high calibre leadership skills are important.
Applicants will display the following attributes:
· Proven experience in building people capability and a client-centric culture.
· A collaborative leadership style and expertise in management processes.
· Leadership and administrative experience within the professional services sector.
· Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and partnership management skills.
· An appreciation for technology and its application to business.
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a key role in leading an independent professional services business on the next stage of its growth whilst ensuring a high calibre client experience.
Further information on Cambridge Partners can be viewed at www.cambridgepartners.co.nz.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this role close on Wednesday 24 January 2018. All applications will be acknowledged by email.