A global organisation in the Financial Services industry. This company has an office in Central Wellington and are looking for somebody to join their Fund Accounting team on a 12 month contract.
This role will be supporting the business and client activities of the Operations division, dealing with the managers and teams within this division as well as other internal teams across the business.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Address relevant issues within the specifications and various standards
- Client reporting and reconciliations
- Resolution of client issues and ad hoc queries
- Resolution of accounting & general ledger queries from the business and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2+ years experience in the finance or investment industry
- Good knowledge of the Funds Industry and Operations, Fund Accounting, Reporting and Custody
- Experience with general ledger and investment management systems
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation with a global presence who offers their employees international opportunities.