Are you a driven and talented Front End Developer who is looking for a fresh start in 2020?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team crafting bespoke digital web and mobile solutions.
This well-known Auckland company are looking for a dynamic front end developer to bring enthusiasm, great clean code, and the ability to collaborate with other like-minded developers. The ideal candidate for this role will also possess a capable interest/knowledge of modern design principles and layouts. If you are committed to creating and crafting interfaces and applications that are intuitive, innovative and functional.
- Experience within a digital centred organisation.
- Previous experience as a senior front end developer.
- Tertiary or related technology qualification (preferred but not necessary).
- A demonstrated ability to deliver creative web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge/experience with UI design principles and layouts.
- Ability to write to XHTML & CSS standards with consideration to SEO and accessibility.
- Proven knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as SASS and LESS.
- Communication skills, including the capacity to converse and translate the technical language that’s not understood by non-developers.
- Create and design architecture that can be efficiently integrated with various systems and technologies.
- Proven ability to work within a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Drive to obtain and maintain quality standards with a dedication to creating the most effective and innovative solutions.
- Enjoys working within a cross-functional team and liaising with the immediate team and stakeholders.
- Happy to contribute to healthy discussions and voice their ideas and potential solutions.
- A supportive and friendly environment filled with like-minded co-workers.
- Generous annual leave package.
- Option for flexible work/life balance.
Start Date: ASAP
Let Hayden Baker & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today or get in touch for a confidential discussion about the role.