NZ's leading advertising agency is looking for a high-end intermediate Front End Developer to make their growing digital team ever bigger and better! They're looking for someone who appreciates award-winning digital work and wants to put their stamp on a variety of challenging and innovative projects.
Do you want to build your own development team one day or work on large web builds? There is endless opportunity here and definitely room for growth. You'll be supported by an exceptional digital team, work with NZ's largest brands and jump from web to product based projects.
They reward hard work and you'll be proud to say you work here. Get in touch if this sounds like you.
- Start - 4-6 weeks
- Required Experience:
- Min 5 years experienceDigital Agency experience preferred
- Hand code web-based applications, web pages, emails, and web-based mobile experiences
- Creating slick front end interfaces for websites, mobile and web applications
- Working with the team to interpret business requirements, design sites and app’s
- Experience with LESS SCSS, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Knowledge of jQuery, Angular, Backbone, React JS etc.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Strong understanding of responsive & adaptive design principles
- Knowledge of developing cross platform/browser compatibility
- Adhering to web standards and best practices
- Central Auckland location
- Challenging digital projects
- Supportive team
- Award winning agency
- Very good salary
Get in touch with your C.V and portfolio now and let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and career potential.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.