Are you based on the North Shore and looking for a role closer to home with attractive work hours?
An established boutique design / digital agency are looking to add to their team. You'll be joining a group of senior designers and developers, working closely with a variety of well known NZ retail brands.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to up-skill under senior support, build your portfolio with recognised brands, and build slick online websites for the growing digital market.
If you have experience with Silverstripe, this would definitely be an advantage, but if you do not the client is happy to support in growing your skills in this space.
Start date - Monday 11 September 2017, but flexible for the right person.
- 6 years experience
- Hand code web-based applications, web pages, emails, and web-based mobile experiences
- Design solid front-end architecture that integrates with other systems and technologies
- Clearly and effectively communicate application architecture and structure to the wider project team
- Write standards compliant XHTML & CSS with thought given to accessibility and SEO
- Experience with LESS SCSS, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Knowledge of jQuery, Angular, Backbone, React JS etc.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Strong understanding of responsive & adaptive design principles
- Knowledge of developing cross platform/browser compatibility
- Adhering to web standards and best practices
- Exposure to Server-side technologies - PHP experience is a plus
- SilverStripe experience is a bonus
- A tight knit and supportive team
- Prime location just over the north shore bridge
- Wide range of challenging projects
Get in touch with your C.V and portfolio now and let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and career potential.
Please only apply if you're a NZ citizen or have a valid NZ work visa.