An opportunity within government, this large and complex organisation is looking for a Forensic Accountant to join them in a permanent capacity. This organisation has implemented a strong framework for professional development across its finance function and is looking for a candidate who is driven to progress their professional career.
The only team within the organisation to deal with criminal matters, this role is focused on investigating fraudulent activity and will require the successful candidate to be able to rebuild, interpret and manipulate financial information.
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of complex financial information and draw out relevant information
- Work with limited information to rebuild financial statements
- Compile evidence and reports to be used in a court of law
- Make recommendations to the wider to team to guide and assist in investigations.
- Experience in Forensic Accounting or similar capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- The ability to understand an apply legislation
- Proficient in Excel
Join an exciting unit within an organisation that is committed to the professional growth and development of their employees.