Windsor Engineering Group Ltd are a successful engineering and manufacturing business situated in Porirua. We are involved in a wide range of medium and heavy engineering industries. We need a Service Technician (mechanical) and a Fitter Welder/ Fabricator to join our manufacturing team.
Fitter Turner - Porirua, Wellington
This role is based in our factory in Porirua and you will be involved in a wide range of work. You will be Trade qualified with proven work experience.
Service Technician - Porirua, Wellington
This role includes assembly, servicing, and repair of equipment manufactured by Windsor engineering and others. It will include dynamic balance correction for fans and other rotating machinery, undertaking laser alignment of drives, testing and commissioning for new and existing installations in New Zealand and sometimes other countries. In this role you will be representing Windsor Engineering and working with our clients to get the best performance from their Windsor equipment. When not on site you will work in our manufacturing facility.
To be successful in this roles you will:
- Be Trade Qualified.
- Have excellent safety awareness.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent time keeping and work-ethic.
- Be able to read and interpret drawings.
- Have fabrication experience and work references.
- Have excellent Mig welding skills.
- Be meticulous with measurements.
- Take pride in your work.
- An ability to listen and proactively meld into the team dynamics here at Windsor
- Be a good Communicator in both written and spoken English
- The ability to work from drawings or sketches
- Have a clean Driver's Licence
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drugs test and have a reliable employment record.
Individuals who are currently in NZ and are available to start in the next 8-12 weeks would be of primary interest. If you are returning to NZ from overseas but fit our criteria we would still like to hear from you and an have an understanding of your travel plans. Send us an email and we will reply with the Job description. check out our Website
So send us your Application and lets talk!
You must have the right to work in NZ to apply for this role.
Please use the APPLY Button as we use Trade Me software for our recruitment. Please forward a Cover letter, Resume and a min of 2 referees for our consideration. We will progress candidates promptly as they apply as we have two roles available. Please confirm which role you are apply for, or both. This advertisement will stay up until the end of August.