Fitter Welder/ Fabricator
Full Time, Permanent
Windsor Engineering Group Ltd are a successful engineering and manufacturing business situated in Porirua, Wellington. We are involved in a wide range of medium and heavy engineering industries and require a Fitter Welder/ Fabricator to join our manufacturing team. With our growth and continuing export operation we are seeking individuals looking for the “right next step” for themselves.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be Trade Qualified.
- Have excellent safety awareness.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent time keeping and work-ethic.
- Be able to read and interpret drawings.
- Have fabrication experience and work references.
- Have excellent Mig welding skills.
- Be meticulous with measurements.
- Take pride in your work.
- An ability to listen and proactively meld into the team dynamics here at Windsor
- Be a good Communicator in both written and spoken English
- The ability to work from drawings or sketches
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drugs test and have a reliable employment record
If you enjoy working with a motivated team on a variety of projects, then this position has opportunities for you. We offer excellent working conditions, including medical insurance, ongoing training and an active social Club. Wages will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
For more information on the work we do please visit our web site: www.windsor.co.nz.
You must have the right to work in NZ to be considered for this role.
Please apply via the SEEK APPLY Button. Then should you have a specific questions please contact our Group HR Manager, Kerry Stewart. If applying from overseas you must be able to gain the applicable Visa to be able to work in New Zealand. (Note: we do not sponsor Applicants for a Visa).