Who are we?
Our people make us the number one professional services firm in New Zealand. We’re a team of trusted business advisors who work alongside our clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. Our clients partner with us because we’re more than number crunchers.
We’re always looking for the best people to join our team, so if you think this is you, then keep reading.
What would you be doing?
As an experienced Associate you will be working towards taking an in-charge role with small audit teams on engagements within our Financial Assurance team. You will be involved in researching clients’ businesses, checking compliance with policies and procedures, testing internal controls and substantiating financial statement numbers back to supporting documentation.
What you’ll need to bring to the roleIf you've got 1-1.5 years of Financial Audit experience in a Big Four firm and have the right to work in New Zealand we want to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your existing audit experience; ideally this includes tenure in a globally known professional services firm. It is also expected that you will bring the following competencies and experience to the role:
• Pro-activity and strong time management and organisation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in producing high quality reports
• The ability to critically analyse and explain complex information with clients and colleagues in a way which is easy to understand
• Strong business acumen and personal ambition, drive and initiative to develop a successful career with the world’s leading professional services firm
• It is expected that you will have a BCom or equivalent qualification complimented by working towards Chartered Accountancy membership
Why we think that PwC is a great place to work
At PwC you’ll work with other energetic and inspirational people. Our audit clients include almost half of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 and many of the top NZSE listed companies. We operate in a wide range of industry sectors and locations around the world, giving our people opportunities to build interesting and challenging careers within New Zealand and overseas. The success of our people helps ensure our continuing client success.
If you’d like to jump at this opportunity, please apply on-line today.
Though we are open to receiving applications from offshore it is expected that you will provide details of your relocation research and plans to date in your application for it to be considered.