Established for nearly 100 years MAS provides financial advice to more than 33000 Members. We have an exciting opportunity for a Hamilton-based Adviser to join our team!
To provide outrageously good service to our Members and to provide expert advice on personal protection and retirement planning.
- To develop new and build on existing long-term relationships with our Members
- To assist MAS in growing its membership
- To engage with the wider team to promote MAS at every opportunity
- To prepare and provide suitable recommendations for existing and prospective Members
- A high level of knowledge and proven experience in advising on personal risk and retirement planning
- Demonstrated experience in building long-term relationships
- Highly motivated with loads of energy and enthusiasm
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in a similar role
- Have attained the National Certificate in Financial Services Level 5
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours
If you are interested please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Gary Bloxham on 09 974 9072.
Please note that this role is only open to candidates who have the right to work and reside in New Zealand.