- Work in our stunning new office based in central Beijing
- Interesting mix of strategic business partnering and hands on management accounting activities
- Influence strategic and operational decision making processes
About the role
As a Finance Manager in our Immigration New Zealand (INZ) Beijing Area Office you will work alongside the business to set the direction and drive the implementation of the business group's financial strategy.
Working with a New Zealand based Finance Business Partner, you will use your initiative to provide authoritative financial advice and influence senior stakeholders as well as lead the financial management for Immigration New Zealand in China.
You will achieve this by aligning with the business and providing accurate, high quality, multi-year strategic financial advice to influence the strategic and operational decision making process.
Why should you join us?
- We promote a culture where staff are empowered to bring fresh perspectives to issues, to think outside the box and contribute to continuous improvement.
- We offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad variety of areas.
- You will be working alongside with the effective, creative and enthusiastic team in Beijing, where each one is treated with respect and dignity
- Our collaborative team encourages a positive, customer focussed, innovative and best in class attitude.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in management reporting within large, complex and diverse organisations
- Strong experience in driving outcomes and managing diverse stakeholder interests
- Strong analytical, strategic and planning skills as well as being commercially savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, the ability to articulate complex messages clearly, simply and concisely in both English and Mandarin
- A self-starter with the ability to challenge the business
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and successful working relationships
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate and contribute at senior leadership team level
- High standards of professionalism and performance driven
- Experience in working with teams from different locations
- Experience in leading successful change initiatives
- Chartered Accountant Qualification or the equivalent and relevant experience will be required.
There will be no assistance with additional living expenses or relocation costs.
You will be hired as a locally engaged staff member under the employment laws of the People's Republic of China. The relevant law specifies that only Chinese or New Zealand citizens can obtain the permission to work for INZ Beijing Area Office in China.
Email Ruth Greening at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 3 September 2017.