- Finance Management/Commercial Leadership
- Growth Focused, International Market Leader
- Executive Level Christchurch Based Role
Foot Science International has a proud record of providing excellent products and excellent customer service. The business has been manufacturing their world famous Formthotics custom medical orthotics in Christchurch for 38 years. Millions of people globally are wearing, or have worn, these products which have been sold into more than 40 countries. The business has established distributors and resellers throughout Europe, the USA, Australia, and parts of Asia and the Middle East and regularly attracts interest from potential new distributors in new markets. Foot Science International has achieved significant growth in recent years and has exciting plans to continue this growth over the next 5 years.
This role, which reports to the General Manager, has direct responsibility for ensuring that both the standard and high level financial reporting requirements of the business are met. The provision of specialist commercial expertise to support management in the achievement of their business and project objectives is a key responsibility which is expected to become increasingly important going forward. The Finance & Commercial Manager will contribute proactively as a member of the Senior Management Team.
To be successful in this role applicants are likely to have:
- Experience in a relevant senior level, financial management role with proven expertise in all accounting/finance functions including treasury management
- Strong business acumen and the ability to provide “wider” commercial support
- The skills to analyse business improvement projects and development opportunities and prepare detailed, supportive business cases
- A collaborative, team based approach together with proven team leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and highly effective communication skills
This is a “hands on” and varied role, working in a relatively small, but very successful business. It is expected that you will possess a relevant degree qualification.
Foot Science International is a progressive market leader. This, executive level, Christchurch based role provides the opportunity for a confident and mature financial professional to make their next career move in a dynamic, non-corporate working environment. A competitive remuneration package reflecting the level of the role will be negotiated with the appointee.
Confidential enquiries should be directed to Alan Head or Jane Cotter of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com . The closing date for applications is Monday 22 January 2018. All applications will be acknowledged by email.