• Enjoy a Farm Assistant role within a great lifestyle location
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Be part of NZ's largest Dairy exporter
Reporting to the Farm Manager you will play a key role in assisting with the day to day management of the Clandeboye farm. You will be responsible for stock management, pasture management, general farm maintenance and tractor work reporting to the Farm Manager. This role requires a person who will not shy away from hard physical work and enjoys working outdoors.
To be successful and enjoy working in this role, you will have the following –
• Experience working with animals or stock handling skills
• Previous experience in a farm assistant role with stock management, grazing and crop feeding
• A team player focus with ability to manage staff and the ability to work unsupervised
• Computer literacy and sound record keeping
• Comfortable with physical labour and working outside in all weather conditions
You will have a full driver’s licence.
Fonterra is the world's largest diversified milk processing company and one of the world's top producers of dairy nutrition for both domestic and export markets. Fonterra creates some of New Zealand’s most well recognised consumer brands including Anchor Milk, Calci-Yum, Fresh and Fruity yoghurt, Primo flavoured drinks, Mainland cheese and many more. We also lead with our own consumer dairy brands in Australia, Asia/Africa, Middle East and Latin America, and are the largest FMCG supplier to retail customers in New Zealand.
Fonterra operates a large corporate farming business across New Zealand and truly recognises talent. As one of the world's largest dairy companies and leading dairy exporters we'll provide true stretch, growth and opportunity for people who bring passion to perform and motivation long after their first day. This role is a permanent and full-time opportunity.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Hours of Work