Expo 2020 - Commercial Manager
New Zealand has an exciting story to share with the world. Expo 2020 in Dubai is our chance to showcase how innovative and creative we are as a nation.
We are now recruiting a Commercial Manager to plan and deliver the Expo 2020 commercial and leverage programme. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer this role manages a team of up to five.
This vital role is crucial for New Zealand's success at Dubai 2020 and includes the following key responsibilities;
- Programming an extensive calendar of activity in and around the Expo 2020 pavilion
- Co-ordination of the NZ Expo 2020 leverage programme for NZ Inc
- Delivery of the commercial sponsorship and supplier programme, including robust procurement
To be considered for this role you will have credibility as an international business and event expert and have high level experience in the following areas;
- Excellent commercial experience and sponsorship acumen
- Skilled Government networking
- Engaging and agile leadership
Please see the attached job description for more information. Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 30 November.