- Inspiring Educational Leader
- Independent Girls’ College
- Christchurch, New Zealand
St Margaret’s College provides a progressive, caring and future-focused learning environment for girls from year 1 to 13 and a co-educational pre-school. Building on its proud history of academic, sporting and cultural success, the school focuses on preparing girls for the challenges and opportunities of the future. St Margaret’s College is a fully integrated boarding and day school housed in modern facilities with flexible learning spaces and a family atmosphere. It is the only school in Christchurch offering both NCEA and International Baccalaureate qualifications in years 12 and 13.
St Margaret’s College places a strong emphasis on holistic education and wellbeing, partnering with parents, families and the wider community to ensure academic, physical and emotional development of students in an environment founded on Anglican Christian principles. Continued roll growth reflects the school’s desirability for those seeking world-class, progressive and technology-enabled education.
This is an opportunity for a visionary Executive Principal to continue to promote an environment where students become informed, resilient and successful thinkers who contribute to their community. The Principal will embrace and represent the special faith-based character of the school whilst engaging with and inspiring students, staff, families, alumni and the wider community. Managing a diverse range of stakeholder relationships, and displaying a passion and willingness to be fully immersed in the heart of the school are important features of the role.
Applicants will display the following attributes:
- An excellent record of leadership experience within an innovative educational environment.
- Proven ability to lead, inspire, challenge and empower students and staff.
- A focus on personal and staff development to ensure ongoing quality of education delivery.
- A reputation for innovation and delivery of education using digital technologies.
- Commitment to the special character, values and traditions of the school.
- An appreciation for the business challenges of successful independent schooling.
- Proven academic and pedagogical credibility.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a passionate educational leader to take the helm of one of New Zealand’s progressive independent girls’ schools and provide inspirational leadership and vision for the future.
For further information on St Margaret’s College, please visit www.stmargarets.school.nz.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com. Applications for this role close on Friday 8 September 2017. All applications will be acknowledged by email.