Executive Director Job Vacancy at New Zealand Chamber of Commerce, Singapore.
The New Zealand Chamber of Commerce is seeking a business focused, personable and detail-oriented leader to join our team. The person must be residing in Singapore, have strong ties to New Zealand and broad business experience. He/she needs to be able to develop both strategic and tactical plans to build the profile of the Chamber in Singapore and to deliver value to our members and sponsors.
This is a 75% full time position with some flexibility in working hours. The person will have responsibility for the operations of the Chamber, working with the Board, to lead the Chamber’s activities in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for attracting and managing sponsor relationships, driving membership, working with the Events Manager to provide a range of events and managing communications with Chamber stakeholders.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Attracting and managing sponsor relationships
- Attracting and retaining members
- Enhancing the value proposition for members and sponsors
- Governance, financial reporting and office administration
- Managing stakeholder relationships on behalf of the Chamber
- Building the profile of the Chamber through effective marketing and engagement
- Marketing communications.
- Managing two staff and volunteers.
Interested applicants please email your CV to the President at firstname.lastname@example.org
By COB December 30th 2016.
Please include your available starting date and your current visa/residence status.