Trimax Mowing Systems is a family owned company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes tractor-powered mowing equipment for sports, turf and council applications globally. We are a company who pride ourselves on being world leaders in commercial mowing equipment. We believe in forming valuable enduring partnerships with our Trimax family offering premium mowing solutions, we have a great team and a great working environment.We are looking for a European Commercial Director to lead our UK and European Sales and Service team based at our office in Northampton. This position reports to the Global CEO and the role is responsible for implementing innovation sales and service strategies, leadership of the sales and service team, growing existing markets and developing new markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and develop the UK and European sales and service through effective leadership, coaching and mentoring;
- Develop and deploy selling strategies. Visits markets, gains in depth market knowledge, implements strategies and achieves profitable sales goals;
- Develop a proactive market leading technical service sales business;
- Support global goals by facilitating projects and completing local tasks within required time frames;
- Experience in leading, developing and coaching a small and growing team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of staff, ability to build confidence and trust with staff and management;
- Ability to open doors to achieve ambitious targets and to continuously look for new opportunities, follow up and implement new business;
- A sound background and understanding of engineering products;
- Ability to travel domestically (frequent) and internationally (infrequent);
- UK turf, golf, parks or grounds care experience desirable;
If you'd like to be part of a great team in a global company with fantastic opportunities for growth and achievement, then send a C.V. along with a cover letter which explains why you would be great for the role.