Do you want to gain international experience and achieve personal and professional growth at the same time? Waikato Institute of Technology (“Wintec”) is looking for passionate English Teachers to teach for Wintec in Jinhua ,Zhejiang province China. We have fixed term positions from one semester to one academic year, starting in
We welcome teachers who are positive, resilient, passionate about helping students and comfortable with ongoing changes.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and a certificate in TESOL, CELTA or TEFL.
- Have 2-3 years' experience teaching General English to students with low English language levels.
- Use a student-centred approach to teaching.
- Have some overseas experience and ideally have worked in China before with young adult learners. However, this is not mandatory.
You will join a team of other English Teachers and Specialisation Teachers that work for Jinhua Polytechnic Wintec International College based within Jinhua Polytechnic. The students are studying both Jinhua Polytechnic and Wintec diplomas in five areas.
What we will offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Free accommodation
- Flights between China and country of residence for every year worked
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid breaks
- Work visa sponsorship
- An enriching and challenging teaching experience and an supportive work atmosphere
If this sounds like something that you want to do, please apply online now.