We are currently requesting expressions of interest from registered/trade qualified electricians, for work throughout the United Kingdom.
The successful applicants will be positive in attitude, physically fit and a team player who is able to work with the minimum of supervision whilst completing duties across a range of both commercial and residential servicing. You will be responsible for electrical work whilst maintaining constant health and safety standards.
In return, this progressive business offers great competitive remuneration and the opportunity to join a great team.
Ideal applicants will have:
- 2 check-able references.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Motivated to meet targets and deadlines.
- Working either independently or within a team.
- Be able to help and pass on experiences to help improvements within the company.
- Great work ethic.
- Tidy and organised working standards.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Great working conditions and an immediate start for the right candidates.
Would you like to work in the United Kingdom but don't have the required documents?
We will assist you in acquiring the necessary documents and accreditation's required for you to work in the UK Construction Industry before you leave Australia, New Zealand or South Africa by providing you with a trade appropriate Start Up Pack.
UK Start Up Packs are designed to prepare you quickly and efficiently for commencing work soon after you arrive, as well as providing a smooth transition to help you settle into life in the UK.
What can the United Kingdom me?
The UK is a country brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing your career.
What to expect from the UK and GBCT?
- A multi-cultural and diverse country
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Ongoing support from our trusted business partners to provide a smooth transition from New Zealand to the United Kingdom.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please register your interest and apply online today.