The Editorial Manager is responsible for creating original editorial content for Gap brand in keeping with the strategic direction set by the Editorial Director. This role is responsible for keeping the brand voice true to our brand guidelines, representative of product intent, and current for the customer.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Create copy for assigned projects across all channels including: campaigns, signage, hangtags, direct mail, promotions, credit card collateral and special initiatives.
- Ideate original ideas and relevant, rich content for the brand
- Manage a multitude of deadlines and drive for results
- 5-7+ years of copywriting experience
- Experience in multi-channel environments and a proven ability to adapt to the needs of digital, social, print, and in-store channels
- Understanding of the retail brand marketing process and fundamental pipeline milestones
- Experience managing a small team of junior copy writers and be able to prioritize timelines, projects, etc.
USA, New York, NY Full Time