Have you ever thought about moving abroad? I’ve got a world renown global agency based in Singapore on an international search for a Senior Editor to head two of the most well-known and cutting edge brands in the world.
You’ll be the Lead Editor on an innovative Sports and Fitness brand and an energy/lifestyle drink – both brands are consistently breaking creative boundaries and leading the market in creating the most captivating and engaging campaigns ever showcased.
You will be someone who is a bit edgy, thrives on originality and naturally thinks outside of the box.
This is your chance to join the team of award winning talent over in Singapore, immerse yourself in a new culture, and work on global campaigns that will sky rocket your portfolio.
Singapore is also one of the safest and cleanest cities in the world, with a diverse range of cultures, so if you’re thinking about relocating the family or looking to explore a new environment, this would be a great place to start.
Ideally starting asap, but flexible for the right person.
Visa sponsorship is available for foreign candidates outside of Singapore. This role is an onsite position so relocation is essential.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an agency, production or post production company experience preferred
- An understanding of the production process
- An additional skill set (be it photography / script writing etc.) is seen as a bonus
- You will act as the Editor across all projects
- Working with the production and creative team to deliver strong and dynamic work
- Take a creative role in projects, being an active part in the shaping and telling of stories
- Design, create and execute motion design elements within the films
- Self-manage and work to the deadlines set across each film
- Help to identify and build relationships with potential production partners
- Identify business development opportunities and work on treatments with the team.
- You will be asked to contribute ideas, work as part of the team putting together concepts / proposals on new projects.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong Problem solving skills, ideally in a creative manner
- Driven and performance focused
- Understanding of and the ability to deliver to deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, experimental and ambitious
- Proficient use of offline editing software such as Avid, FCP, Premiere and additional tools such as Adobe After Effects
- Relevant show reel that shows work done as an editor or motion designer
- Tertiary education (preferred)
- Health insurance
- 50% rebate on mobile expenses
- Relocation costs
- Travel (when required based on each project)
Let Celine and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Applications are open to all candidates from around the world.