eCommerce Coordinator – NZAU
More than a job, a chance to inspire!
We believe in having more than just a day job – we believe in adventures, every day. Our customers love Icebreaker because they love having adventures in nature, wearing nature. Our eCommerce Coordinators and Customer Service Reps (CSRs) are a critical part of helping these adventures happen.
The eCommerce Coordinator role is based in our NZAU Regional Office in Ponsonby, Auckland, NZ reports to the Regional Customer Service Manager, and ensures:
- Delivering the region's eCommerce revenue and profit contribution and ambitious growth plans for the eCommerce business in both New Zealand & Australia by servicing our direct-to-consumer customers.
- Working closely with the Global eCommerce team in Portland, Oregon, USA this position is also responsible for planning and executing globally aligned promotions within the NZAU region.
Tricks up your sleeve:
- Prior experience supporting eCommerce customers (ideally in fashion / apparel) and preferably in company that also has direct sales channels (own ecom/online stores) in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of online shopping and a passion for eCommerce
- An understanding of digital marketing programs we use to drive the business (SEM, SEO, Retargeting, Email)
- Strong systems and Microsoft Excel & Outlook skills
- A tertiary qualification preferred
Stuff you know how to do:
- Consistently meet high customer service standards
- Provide clear concise verbal and written communication to our customers that makes them feel like it was a pleasure to contact icebreaker
- Receive returns from customers and process them in accordance to the way we do things, every time
- Work through how to deal with customer complaints in a way that meets customers’ needs and ensures icebreakers brand integrity and processes are followed
What you’ll get a kick out of:
- Being recognised as the person who is amazing with customers
- Getting all the details right and following through on everything on your plate
- Finding solutions to problems and sharing these with others
- Raising problems/roadblocks you come across that you can’t solve to others
- Being a product expert – you’ll love getting to know the icebreaker products and being able to explain the benefits and technical details of our great range
What you want out of life:
- Opportunities to shine and develop
- To get a global view of the world
- To help people have a better balanced life by getting outside and into nature
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with nature and each other.
We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty.
We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 5,000 stores across 50 countries. We are headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand with regional offices in Vancouver, BC in Canada, Portland, OR in the United States and Munich in Germany. We also have smaller satellite offices in Zurich in Switzerland, Annecy in France and Melbourne in Australia.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.
The recruitment of this position is being managed by Philippa Irvine, Talent Scout. For any queries, contact Philly directly on +64 21 564 691 or email email@example.com.