** 12-18 month Fixed-Term Contract ** Work from Home **
Antipodes is a Scientifically Validated Organic Beauty™ brand pioneering a new niche in skincare globally. Founded fourteen years ago, by visionary New Zealand founder and director, Elizabeth Barbalich, our premium beauty brand is sold in 30 countries and is a cutting-edge combination of the highest quality ingredients from New Zealand nature and raw super-fruit extracts to produce high-tech certified organic and premium formulations.
We are seeking an experienced and talented individual to manage Antipodes pure-player e-commerce platforms in the UK & EU and drive growth across these channels. This role will be based from home and will require collaboration across various stakeholders in New Zealand, the UK, and Europe. We are looking for someone who has the X-factor, and who genuinely lives and loves a natural and sustainable lifestyle.
This high-impact role has a wide and varied scope and will be responsible for:
- Account management of Antipodes 12+ pure-player e-commerce platforms in the UK & EU (i.e. Lookfantastic and Feelunique), including developing excellent buyer relationships and lead generation of new e-retail partners to create strategic opportunities
- Building strategic annual business plans with key retailers in line with Antipodes brand strategy, including promotional and launch plans, driving sustainable year on year growth
- Partnering closely with the UK-based EU Sales/Business Development team to support with e-retail expertise for omnichannel accounts
- Planning and execution of strategic online campaigns across these platforms to ensure a strong ROI of each
- Operational excellence – working with our distributor and 3rd party supply chain partner in the UK to implement promotions and ensure availability
- Managing all budgeting, forecasting and sales KPIs by platform
- Utilising activities to drive traffic to these platforms and improve site conversion
- Be the in-house e-retail expert, developing Antipodes e-retail strategy and working on insights projects such as competitor reviews
- Partnering closely with the in-house Design team to ensure all content is relevant for the online marketplace and that Antipodes image is well represented
- Upskilling the wider Sales/Business Development and Digital Marketing teams in e-retail, sharing insights and learning
You will bring:
- Substantial e-retail account management experience
- Knowledge of best practise e-retail campaigns and ability to cultivate cutting edge and innovative ideas
- Experience in P&L responsibility, including budget management and driving ROI
- Experience in business planning to support strategic alignment and drive growth
- The ability to translate consumer insights into retail strategy
- Commercial experience and negotiation; relationship building and influencing
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management and the ability to work cross-functionally
- The ability to work remotely, across time zones, and meet the needs of customers outside of regular working hours
- A background in a fast-paced, continually adapting environment, and be an agile team player and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ambition and drive with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in English
- Amazon experience
- Consumer goods experience, ideally in Beauty
- A second language (European)
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you apply with your CV and cover letter telling us why you are the person for this role and keen to join the Antipodes family!
Please note that we will only be able to accept your application if you already have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom.
We will be regularly reviewing applications and will be in touch if we'd like to chat further.