Our Ho Chi Minh City office is looking for a Driver and Administration Assistant. This position has two key responsibilities. The first is to act as our dedicated driver. This will involve looking after our car schedule and studying the routing for each appointment to ensure our Trade Commissioner/Counsel General and Business Development Manager's arrive at their appointments safely and on time, as well as being responsible for the condition and paperwork of the office vehicles. When you are not on the road, you will be actively supporting our friendly business team with general administration duties. This will include looking after reception, answering the phone, supporting events and functions, undertaking special projects, as well as basic report writing and office management.
This job would suit an experienced driver looking to grow their skills in business English. In particular we are looking for someone who has;
- A good understanding of English (written/ spoken)
- At least 3 years office administration experience & use of basic office equipment
- Experience using computers, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience organising government permits, licences and paperwork
- Secondary school education
- Familiar with mobile/smartphone applications
- At least 5 years' driving experience for a foreign embassy or an international company
- Full Driver's Licence without infringements
- Thorough knowledge of city, expressways, location of Government offices, major businesses, other embassies and hotels
- Knowledge of driver protocol, safe and smooth driving skills
- Ability to estimate travel time and select least congested routes
- Ability to manage priorities and organise timetables
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
This will be a challenging and exciting role with a lot of variety. You will need to have energy, enthusiasm and confidence to support our busy team.