The Director of Digital Marketing will drive the development of China consumer brands digital strategy according to brand development strategy, to fulfill and optimize the brand experience across multiple digital channels including websites, media, mobile devices, and other emerging digital touch points.
- Digital Marketing frame work development, budgeting and channel strategy across bought/ earned/ shared, media buying and owned media.
- Digital marketing planning of digital campaigns based on brand communication objectives of China consumer brands
- Make the online brands management effectively, including all actions related with project positioning, promotion, and activates; Digital media relationship build-up, maintain and management
- Social media content creation and management
- Manage working relationships with digital agencies
- Close cross-functional work with brand marketing as well as China trade marketing, Sales teams etc.
- Understanding of internet technological capabilities and web marketing, including best practices
- Relevant knowledge and experience of digital marketing, digital media and e-commence
- Ability to build, lead and deliver results with a clear sense of urgency.
- Good project and time management skill; Strong analytical skill
- Ability to assess, hire and deploy the right internal and external resources to achieve the objectives.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple SKU’s and categories.
- Relationships with and/or knowledge of digital vendors and providers.
- Social media expertise and has existing relationships; Proven ability to effectively use social media and execute digital media strategies
- Must have outstanding communication skills with emphasis on cross functional work environment.
- Proactively self-driven, good English in oral and written
- Education: Typically a B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of digital marketing related experience;