SafetyCulture is the fast growing, global technology company that powers iAuditor, the world’s most used checklist app. We are looking for an experienced and inspiring leader to take SafetyCulture’s ANZ Success function above and beyond, which will materially contribute to our disruption of the safety industry globally.
You will lead a team of customer facing functions who drive the growth of our product from our Sydney HQ. We’ll look to you to structure, manage and scale this team with the brightest, most ambitious and passionate individuals in the industry, who are responsible for customer success from onboarding to implementing rollouts to account management. We already have a few of these superstars onboard today.
Throw away the old playbook for Customer Success - our unique freemium, B2C2B, mobile-first business model means that we need to redefine how the Customer Success function can work best for SafetyCulture. Our growth ambitions are huge, so we’re looking for A-players only.
We are aiming for 1 million workers improving safety and quality by 2020, so you're not afraid of challenges. You understand the why, the how and drive processes to get things done.
You give a sh#t. You live and breathe customer solutions and you never (ever) give up until the problem is solved. You are a product advocate who is passionate about putting safety and quality in the hands of every worker.
As a leader, you get your kicks from setting up your team for success in their roles. You prefer to focus on the bigger picture and play the role of facilitator, making sure that you inspire your teams to succeed and drive the overall growth of SafetyCulture. You're hands-on in the trenches with your team and do that to build respect and because you care.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead our ANZ regional Customer Success team from our office in SydneyManage a growing local team and contribute to the global function
- Provide the highest level of service to our customers from onboarding to ongoing expansion of their use of SafetyCulture products - work with customers to develop solutions for their business
- Drive and maintain high standards of performance of the team using well-defined customer-driven metrics and OKRs - those metrics that are right for the SafetyCulture team
- Help shape our customer stories and manage relationships with our larger customers
- Identify, assess and implement new tools and technology to support the Success function
- Work together with our customers to build out business cases to support implementation and expansion of SafetyCulture products
- Be the advocate for our customer needs - input to product roadmap
- Be a product expert
Working closely with all parts of the SafetyCulture team, including Engineering, Support, and Products, to proactively advocate for customer needs and be a product expert
If you haven’t already noticed, we dream big and we want somebody who not only matches our ambitions and drive but pushes us even further.