To plan, organize, direct and control all efforts relative to the design, definition, development, implementation and maintenance of computer systems, applications, projects and programs.
The Director of Information Security – Transaction Risk and Intel will be responsible for developing systems and processes in support of:
- eCommerce Security
- Fraud Countermeasures
- Shipment/Cargo security
- Digital Forensics and Assessment
- Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Systems
This position requires a strong servant leader with experience in leading teams that provide:
- Modern risk-based modeling
- Data science and security analytics
- Risk-based development and methodologies
- Digital forensics science and processes
- Cyber risk and threat intel
Additional qualities and skills being sought for prospective candidates are:
- Proven experience in forging strong business partnerships
- Active listening and excellent communications skills
- Executive-level presence and interactions
- Ability to manage across diverse and complex issues of cyber security
- Proper balance of business acumen and technical knowledge
Position will be domicile in Collierville, TN. Relocation assistance is available.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in computer science, math or business or related field with emphasis in a quantitative discipline. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Extensive experience in systems development including design, development, implementation and maintenance of large batch or online transaction based systems. Experience in the majority of the following: mainframe, distributed systems, client server, relational systems, transaction and message systems, embedded systems, imaging and systems management and operation. Previous management experience, strong leadership, human relations and communication skills required.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by end of day on October 20, 2017, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015