PwC New Zealand’s Executive Reward Services team specialises in providing executive and director remuneration related advice to a broad range of clients. Working in an increasingly contentious and exciting area, our small market leading team provides or facilitates the provision of advice to many of New Zealand’s top companies. Our work is exciting, fast paced and occasionally contestable.
We are looking for an experienced (10 years plus), professional and motivated practitioner to help us harness and resource existing work flows and assist our current growth path. Working alongside the partner and director of the team, there are excellent prospects for the right person. The role is client and market facing and you will be supported, encouraged and provided the opportunity to carve out your own career path and place in the business.
You will bring all or most of the following:
- Demonstrated and deep experience and expertise in executive and / or directors’ remuneration (ideally in New Zealand but potentially in another market), and / or a working knowledge of this area coupled with strong experience and expertise in an adjacent related technical area such as corporate finance, financial modelling, tax, law or accounting (knowledge or experience of equity based incentives would be an advantage);
- A pro-active, collaborative and results orientated approach;
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally and at all levels;
- Strong written skills and numeracy, underpinned by high levels of professional integrity, common sense and commercial acumen;
- A passion for client service, excellence and attention to detail;
- A market facing, motivated and business development focussed attitude;
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects within both smaller and larger multi-disciplinary team environments;
- A degree in finance, accounting, law or similar and a professional services background;
- Ideally, a strong knowledge of the New Zealand and / or Australian markets, or another market coupled with a willingness to work to quickly understand the local market.
We are a small, collaborative specialist team with all the benefits of the broader PwC firm and market footprint. We work collaboratively to deliver complex solutions to our clients, fully supported by the broad and deep expertise within the wider firm and network. We actively support workplace flexibility so we can practice work / life balance in a sustainable way.