Passionate about all things digital? Looking to get into a creative agency? Our client is looking for a solid intermediate Digital Project Manager to work across a number of large corporate clients.
Working under a top Senior Digital Producer, this role will allow you to own your own clients and projects, while assisting on large scale projects within a great digital / UX / Dev team. The successful candidate we be proven and confident working across a range of digital mediums and media including mobile App's, websites, online content.
Confident across all things 'digital production', you will have sound knowledge across general digital producing, while being driven by results to deliver to a high standard every time.
Ready to grow your career within a large, fun and dynamic creative-led digital agency? Apply today!
- 2 – 6 years experience.
- Digital Agency or Tech consultant experience (preferred).
- Experience with large corporate clients.
- Confidence in supporting a Senior Digital Producer/Manager.
- Experience in large scale mobile app development.
- Knowledge of responsive standards, testing abilities and general web/digital producing.
- Ability to take client briefs, and process them into creative/digital/developer briefs.
- Information gathering, preparing schedules and estimates.
- Management of budgets, internal resource, design and development.
- Results focussed, delivery work on time and within scope.
- Client facing, case-by-case meetings.
- Strong attention to details.
- Highly organised, able to multi-task.
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Personable and professional.
- Proactive, keen to develop within the role.
$60–$70k + KiwiSaver
- Central location with street parking.
- Fun team culture.
- Career development.
Let Lorna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.