Are you looking to make the next move in your digital career? Looking to join a great tight-knit agency team?
Our agency client, is looking for their next Digital Project Manager to work across a variety of great clients.
The successful candidate may come from a Digital Producer or Project Manager role. They'll be able to talk technical terms to those who understand it, and put it into plain English for those who don't. Using thier wide range of digital knowledge, you'll help clients take their digital needs to new heights.
Day to day, you'll be working across multiple projects, so your time management and planning skills will be exceptional. And your passion for new technology will make you the perfect new member of the team!
- Minimum 7 years
- Digital agency experience preferred
- Planning and managing the competing demands of multiple digital projects to deliver successful outcomes.
- Producing excellent product documentation such as estimates, timelines, requirements, user stories, wireframes and diagrams.
- Managing the various personalities and needs of both technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders.
- Working with industry standard project related tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Google Suite, and Browserstack.
- Delivering knowledgeable, friendly and helpful assistance to clients and partners.
- A background in Digital Production or Project Management
- Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Passionate about new technology
- Fit into a tight-knit team
- Self motivated
- Great communication skills
$90 – 100k + KiwiSaver
Commencement & Ideal Start Date:
ASAP, 4 weeks notice
Let Lorna Denholm and The Pond agents help you realise your global market value and future career potential in New Zealand. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.