Our client, a leader in the Travel Insurance industry are looking for a Digital Optimisation Manager to join their growing team here in Auckland. Great opportunity to work with a leading Travel Insurance business to help drive their digital transformation strategy.
The Digital Optimisation Manager will be responsible for leading the digital media strategy in terms of marketing channel performance optimisation and communicating results and insights back to stakeholders throughout the business. This role will have a strong Data Analysis component, being responsible for reporting and identifying insights, for the leadership team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in digital marketing and/ or digital business
- Able to demonstrate growth in sales from testing but more than just google analytics - initiative, marketing, travel and insurance experience.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software and analytical tools: e.g. Adobe/ Omniture/ Site Catalyst; Doubleclick; Google Analytics or equivalent plus standard numerical analysis tools e.g. Excel, Access, SQL.
- Ability to manage increasingly complex digital campaigns to achieve commercial business targets.
- Ability to manipulate, assimilate and analyse data to create meaningful insights and analyses which address complex business challenges.
- Proven experience in working in a digital optimisation role previously
Our client offers:
- Attractive Salary base plus Performance Bonus
- Supportive environment with a leading brand
- Work life balance
- 4 Weeks Holiday
- Free Travel Insurance for you and your family
- 1/2 day off on your Birthday
- Team Building activities
For a confidential chat please contact Gary Bloxham on 09 887 7260 alternatively please forward a comprehensive CV with cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.